Thursday, January 1, 2009

Photos

A photo of my lovely Suegra (mother-in-law). She is a very good nurse.
My sweet, 89 year old Abuelita (grandmother) came with her walker to see me.

A group of Carolers were singing outside my room.


My cute kids (Jacqueline-16 and Matthew 13) came to check on me.



These are my cord blood boys. Ben from Belgium is on the left and Mickey from Australia is on the right. These boys are going to cure my cancer forever!




THE BOYS





My beautiful wife Elaine brought presents for Christmas.






My kiddies.







Elaine and I. My long flowing hair finally fell out again.








My bag of TPN (total nutrition bag). When I stopped eating due to nausea the doctor ordered me a daily bag of TPN which will sustain my body requirements (minerals, proteins, sugars, etc.) until my digestive system which has been beaten up with Chemo, Radiation, and antibiotics returns to normal.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got to see the family for the holidays! :-)

Stay healthy and give a shout if you need me to run over to Duarte with my platelets!

Jacqueline said...

Hello Daddy! I have created a blog so that I can follow yours! Keep those white blood cells up. Love you : D